Saturday

Salvation Saturdays


The greatest gift we have been given is salvation. We all know at least one person who has yet to accept or receive this precious gift. However, it is with sincerest hope, that together, through prayer, we can change that. I would love to stand in the gap and intercede with you for the lives and souls of our loved ones. Join me every Saturday as I pray for my loved ones and yours. Please add the name of the person you would like me to pray for in hopes of salvation. Ex. John in PA or J. Doe. Names sent after 12 noon on Saturday will be added to the following week's Saturday Salvation List.

 I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you. Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you. Matthew 18:18-20 CEV

Saturday, March 28th Salvation Prayer List


L. Chambers
DonTimDavidBrandon
ToniaAlexMarlonWarenS. Connor
S. McBrideFranBradTashaunaBrad
Josh M.MarinoAndiJamesJoe
NobiaAshleyAlbertJeromeIvan
DeangeloSondraColtonDelorisAnne
EmilyZacTerryJoseMatt
Harley S.Randy C.MalikDiane R.Chris M.
ShandaCharlesMichaelRickyRandy S.
BrookePaulPeteT.R.Chad
TervelleZakkShondaClintCain
HubbyBarryCaseyWesley



Your Name :

Your Email: (required)

Please Pray For: (required)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment