Thursday

Priorities

I am amazed at how God moves in my life. Opportunities to use His gifts are abundant and I am happy to strive and do all I can for His kingdom. However, I also know the tactic of busyness keeping me from me being a good daughter to my heavenly Father, a good wife to my husband and a good mother to my children.

My own personal relationship with Christ, being a good wife and a good mother are my first ministries and priorities. If I am unable to be a good stewart in those areas of my life, how can I ever believe that I can be successful in any other ministry or area of my life? God has given me a gift and I want to treasure my husband and my children.

Having said that, I wanted to let you all know that I am taking some time away from A Precious Vessel and My Restoration Journey to focus on my first ministries. You are all in my prayers and I will check in every now and then, when the Lord leads me to reach out to you.

In the meantime, be blessed and put God first in your life. Seek Christ above all things.

God Bless You,
Erica & Family

1 comment:

  1. You and your family will be in my prayers.
    Thank you for your encouraging words and beautiful witness of Gods love and his glory.
    Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete